- Do you have all-inclusive package deals?
Yes, we work exclusively with The Abbey Catering and Event Design, who has created all-inclusive packages for us that include accommodations, the venue, and any event service you want.
- Where is the ceremony held?
Ceremonies are held outdoors in our large, private garden. For small ceremonies of 15 or less, there is an option to move indoors.
- If the ceremony is outside, is there room inside in case of inclement weather? If not, will a tent be provided?
Unfortunately, there is not room inside in case of inclement weather. Provisions for a tent must be made with The Abbey Catering.
- Where is the reception held?
Receptions are also held outdoors in the garden.
- Are we allowed to bring in our own caterer?
Our exclusive caterer is The Abbey Catering and Event Design.
- Can we rent out the entire Inn?
Yes, it is required that if you are having your ceremony and reception here that you rent out the entire Inn. Please contact us about our all-inclusive packages for more information.
- Are you open year-round?
- How much time is allotted for our wedding if we are only renting the space for the day?
If you are renting the space for the day, we allot 4 hours, from Noon-4PM. This time is generally meant for a ceremony only and pictures.
- Do you have a changing room for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready in?
Yes, whether you are renting the garden for 4 hours or the whole Inn for the weekend, we provide a bridal changing suite.
If you have any more questions about having your wedding ceremony and/or reception here at the Britt Scripps Inn, please contact us at email@example.com. We will contact you as soon as possible! Thank you for your interest!